European Patient Safety and Quality Masterclass
La segunda edición del European Patient Safety and Quality Masterclass se desarrollará en el Centro de Simulación de IDEhA, Del Hospital Universitario Fundación Alcorcón, Madrid, los próximos 7, 8 y 9 de Noviembre de 2016
Hospital Universitario Fundacion Alcorcon
28922 Alcorcón – Madrid, Spain
- Filippo Bressan (Prato, Italy) – PSQ Masterclass Director
- Johannes Wacker (Zürich, Switzerland) – Chair of the ESA Patient Safety and Quality Committee
- Daniel Arnal (Alcorcon, Spain)
- Andrew Fairley Smith (Lancaster, United Kingdom)
- Tanja Manser (Bonn, Germany)
- Martin Ponschab (Linz, Austria)
- Marta Bernardino (Madrid, Spain)
- Pilar Reboto (Madrid, Spain)
- Fernando Cassinello (Madrid, Spain)
CME AccreditationThe organisers applied for the CME accreditation for the PSQ Masterclass at the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME). The results of the accreditation and number of CME credits will be announced in due course.
FeeRegistration fee is 500 EUR. Registration fee for Reduced Fee countries* is 300 EUR (=60% of regular price) * Reduced Fee Country List Registration Fees are non-refundable. Cancellation is not refundable.
How to register?The registration is open. Click here to register * *Application are open to full ESA members. Log-in to the ESA website is required in order to access the registration form. Registration deadline: 12 October 2016
AccommodationHotel information nearby the Masterclass venue will be sent upon registration confirmation.
How to get thereThe MC will take place in the IDEhA Simulation Center, in the Hospital Universitario Fundacion Alcorcon. To get to IDEhA follow the posting signs from the main hall of the Hospital. The Hospital is well connected by car or public transport (Street view) (map view), through C5 line with Atocha commuter or South Metro to Alcorcon station. Ride from Atocha with the C5 line train is 20 min (Train info). If you need further details, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- The registration fee for the Masterclass is not refundable.
- Attendees with “medical/exceptional circumstances” for cancellation must send justification to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7 days before the start of the Masterclass.
- Upon approval of a “medical/exceptional circumstance” cancellation, 100 € administration fee will be deducted.
- In case of emergency/tragedy, any cancellation must be communicated to the ESA Secretariat
+32 274 332 90 or email to email@example.com