Para cualquier duda o consulta mándanos un correo electrónico a través de este formulario y te contestaremos lo antes posible
HOSPITAL UNIVERSITARIO FUNDACIÓN ALCORCÓN-IDEhA. Sistema Español de Notificación en Seguridad en Anestesia y Reanimación (SENSAR)
Nuestras redes sociales:
Trabaja con nosotros
RESEARCHER POST OFFER
(Sistema Español de Notificación en Seguridad en Anestesia y Reanimación)
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated individual who wishes to further develop his/her career in clinical research and his/her experience of multinational research projects.
SENSAR, the Spanish Anaesthesia and Reanimation Safety Incident Reporting System, is a private non-profit scientific society leaded by patient safety expert clinicians that acts as a partner and lead of a work package at SAFEST (H2021 – 101057825). SAFEST will develop and implement a set of European Evidence-based Standardised Patient Safety practices for the perioperative period.
The main duties of the Investigator will include the following:
- Providing a key contact in Spain for project international partners
- Participating, as part of SENSAR research team, in the development of a consensus on a set of perioperative patient safety/care standardized practices based on an exhaustive literature and desk review of secondary sources and a Delphi study of stakeholders (clinicians and patients) in EU-27 member states
- Conducting, under the supervision and collaboration with the SENSAR research team, a guided self-evaluation of the project evidence-based standardized practices in the two sample hospitals in Spain
- Contributing to the identification of the two sample hospitals most important improvement areas in perioperative patient safety/care based on incompletely or not complied standardized practices
- Participating in the assessment of organizational readiness and patient needs for the implementation of standardized practices
- Facilitating the local implementation of the evidence-based practices through Quality Improvement Learning Collaboratives in the two sample hospitals in Spain
- Scientific manuscripts drafting